Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 9: Bright Lip

Hello Lovelies! Today is day 9 of the 30 day challenge which is a bright lip. Bright lips are a great look for summer cause they are cheerful and very playful. They are easy for anyone to pull off and are a fun way to spice up ones look.

  • For the face I put concealer on where it was needed and then I applies powder over top to set it.
  • On the cheeks I did a light wash of a bright coral color
For the lips...
  • I put on some hot pink liquid Lipstick
    • I Like to first start by outlining the lips with the color then going back and filling in the rest of the lips.
      • With this method I am able to keep my lip line clean and sharp.


I decided to keep the eyes clean and neutral because I wanted the lips to be the focus of this look.
  • First start by applying a cream medium-brown eyeshadow to the outer two-thirds of the crease.
  • Next taking a cream dark-brown eyeshadow and apply that to the outer third of the eye.
  • Next Line the eyes with  a winged liner with a black liquid liner.
  • Then take a balk pencil liner and line the waterline of the eyes.
  • Then curl the lashes.
  • After that apply 2-3 coats of mascara.
What do y'all think of the bright lip? Is it something you are gonna rock? Tell me in the comments below I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment