Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 13: Green

Hello lovelies! Today is day 13 of the 30 day makeup challenge which is green. I love the color green however I never have thought to use green on my face. I'm excited to see how green looks in an everyday look so I decided to go for a more wearable option.

For the face...

  • I started out by applying concealer where needed then applying powder over top to set it. 
  • On the cheeks I applied a light wash if coral blush. 


For the eyes I wanted it to be really simple.

  • I took an olive green shadow and blended it into the crease. 
  • Next I lined my eyes with a green pencil liner. 
  • I did a winged liner. 
  • Then I curled my lashes. 
  • Then I applied 2-3 coats of mascara. 

For the lips...

  • I applied a touch of pink gloss for added shine. 
What do you think? Are you gonna rock the green? Let me know in the comments below and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment