Thursday, July 31, 2014

30 Day Makeup Challenge


Hello Lovelies! As a way to help me expand my makeup routine I've decided to start a 30 day challenge. Each Day has a new way to spice up the look while still allowing creativity.
I divided the days into smaller groups to help me really focus on playing up on part of my face or working on that one concept.
The first day I wanted a bases to see what my everyday look is to compare between the rest of the days.
The 2nd thru 4th day are to real focus on the eyes and to try some different techniques.
the 5th thru 9th day are focus in on lips (I rarely if ever put makeup on my lips so I gave the lips a few extra days more then the eyes cause they could use a little extra tlc).
The 10th thru the 15th day is to focus in on the colors and see what works best with your skin tone and eyes.
the 16th thru the 21st  are to help with finding inspiration through other objects and helping creativity.
The 22nd thru the 25th are color schemes to play around with. With my paintings I play around with colors figuring out which look good together which often surprises me what works stuff you never think would look amazing together.
The 26th thru the 30th are the fun days they are to help me be more adventurous and do somethings I've been wanting to try for a while and have either been to busy or too tired to do.
What do y'all think? Anyone willing to join me? Leave your thoughts in the comments below and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment