Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 11: Gold

Hello Lovelies! Today is day 11 which is gold. Gold is one of my favorite colors to use in makeup and gold looks good on almost any skin tone.


For the face
  • I applied concealer where needed then powdered over top to set it
  • On the cheeks I applied a light wash of a bright pink blush
For the eyes 
  • I started with a primer on the lids
  • Then I applies a light pink eyeshadow as a base to warm up the gold.
  • Then I applies a gold eyeshadow the the lids.
  • Next I blended a bronze shadow into the crease for added depth.
  • After that I applied a black liquid liner to the eyes with a wing
  • Then I curled the lashes. 
  • Then I applied 2-3 coats of mascara. 
For the lips
  • First I exfoliated the lips
    • This is an essential first step before a lips stain cause otherwise it does not apply evenly
  • Next I applied a red lip stain
    • I started by outlining the lips and then filling in the rest
  • After that I added a red gloss for an even bolder red
  • Finally I added a gold shadow to the center of the lips for a highlight
What do y'all Lovelies think? Are you gonna rock gold? Tell me in the comment below and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment