Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 6: Two-Toned Lip

Hello Lovelies! Today is day 6 of the 30 day challenge which is a two-toned lip. there is a tone of ways you can achieve this look you can blend the colors together gradually and create an ombre lip (my favorite) or you can place one color on the top lip and a different color on the bottom lip.


For the face I placed some concealer where needed and then powdered over top to set it.

For my look I decided to go for the blended option with more wearable options because I had to go to work today.

  • Frist I placed the light baby pink shade in the center of both to top and the bottom lip.
  • Then I placed a hot berry pink on the outer edge of the lips on both top and bottom.
  •  Then I smacked my lips together to blend the colors together (if you want more precise blending use a finger or a brush)
I decided for the eyes to keep things super simple.
  • First I curled my lashes
  • Then I applied 2-3 Coats of mascara.
So Lovelies what do y'all think? Are you gonna rock a two-toned lip in the near future? Tell what you think in the comments below and have a rocken day!

No comments:

Post a Comment