Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 12: Purple

Hello Lovelies! Today is day 12 of the 30 day challenge which is purple. Purple is my favorite color of all time which oddly enough I rarely wear it or use it in make up. Purple is very easy to use and can make green eyes really stand out. I decided to go for a bold look today but this could very easily be toned down for a more everyday look.


For this look I started by
  • Apply concealer where needed.
  • Then powder over top to set it.
  • Then take a Light pink blush and apply to the apples of the cheeks.
For the eyes...

  • I started by applying a lavender with a pink undertone to the lids.
  • The I took a dark purple shadow and blended it into the crease
  • Then I took a even darker shade of purple and blended it into the crease focusing on the outer third of the crease.
  • Then I took a purple pencil liner and lined the eyes and the waterline
    • I wanted an intense liner so I took some loose purple Eyeshadow and mixed in a drop of eyedrops then applied that onto of the liner.
  • Then I curled the lashes
  • Then applied 2-3 coats of mascara
For the lips 
  • I took a purple liquid lipstick and applies that to the lips
What do y'all think? Are you fan of purple too? Tell me in the comments below and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment