Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 4: Cut Crease

Hello Lovelies! Day 4 is a cut crease. This a hard technique but if you have the patience to make it work it can look really modern and chic. The cut crease can be super dramatic with the use of bold colors or if you use neutral colors it can be more toned down and wearable for everyday.


  • I started by putting concealer where needed then powder over top to set it. 
  • Then on the cheeks I did a light wash of a light pink blush.



  • For the eyes I started with a primer for a base. 
  • Then I applied shadow, I used a bright purple, right to the edge of the brow bone concentrating the shadow right on the inner most edge. 
  • Then taking a blending brush blend the outer most edge to create depth. 
  • Then going back with a q-tip and some makeup remover and clean up the edge to create a hard crease line. 
  • I went back in with a purple eyeliner and went over the edge to create an even stronger and more defined edge. 
  • Next I took black liquid eyeliner and lined my eyes with a very thin line close to the lashes.
  • Then I took my pencil liner and lined my lash line.
  •  Then I curled My lashes and and applied 2-3 coats of mascara. 


  • For the lips I chose a pink shade close to my natural lip color.


What do y'all think? Are you gonna rock the cut crease look? Please comment below and have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment