Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 3: Smokey Eye

Hello Lovelies! I hope everyone has been having a wonderful day! Today is Day three which is a smokey eye.

I decided to a neutral more toned down smokey eye because I have church today and I do not think my mother would enjoy me looking too ostentatious.
For the face I did a bit of concealer where needed and then powder over top to set it. On the apples of the cheeks I did a little wash of a light pink blush

  Now for the eyes! On the eyes I started out with an eye primer base. Then I using the light shade of brown almost flesh toned (if you are tan unlike me!) I did a wash across across the entire lid. Next using the middle tone, I used a chocolate color, I blended it in from the middle of the iris to the outer corner of the eye. I also lined the bottom lashes with the middle tone to the middle of the iris to the outer corner. Then on the outer most corner I blended in the deepest shade a deep Brown I also lined the bottom outer most part with the darkest shade as well.


Next I lined my eyes using a black pencil liner I also lined the water line too. Then I curled my lashes and then applied 2-3 coats of mascara on my top lashes and 1 coat not he bottom lashes.

For the lips I decided to keep them simple because the eyes are more dramatic. I did a light wash of berry pink lipstick.


What do y'all think? Do you like smokey eyes? tell me what you think and comment below and have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment