Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 8: Nude Lip

Hello Lovelies! Today is Day 8 of the challenge which is a nude lip. (and its also my birthday wewt!!) I find nude lips to be very hard to pull off cause if they are done wrong you can end up looking dead and lifeless, however if they are done right they can be a very modern and sophisticated look.


  • On the face I started out with some concealer where needed and powered over top to set it. 
  • On the cheeks I went for a bright pink blush on the apples of the cheeks.
For the lips...
  • I started by exfoliating the lips to remove any excess skin.
  • Next I took some chap-stick to keep the lips from drying out.
  • Then I took a concealer and applies that to the lips to wipe out all of the color.
  • After all the color was gone I took a very pale pink lip gloss and applied that to the lips to add back just a touch of color. 
For the eyes I went to add a little more drama cause the lips are so neutral 
  • I started out with an eyeshadow primer over the entire lid.
  • Then I took a gold eyeshadow and did a light wash over the entire lid.
  • Next I took a bright purple and blended it in the crease.
  • For the liner I took a bright purple liner and did a winged liner.
    • If you want a super bold purple liner like I did, take a little bit of the purple shadow and mix in a drop of eyedrops and apply over top the liner already there.
  • Next curl the lashes.
  • Then apply 2-3 coats of mascara.
What do you Lovelies think of the nude lip? Tell me in the comments below and have a fantastical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment