Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 2: Cat eye

Hello lovelies! Today is day two of the 30 day makeup challenge! Today is a cat eye which is an over exaggerated winged liner. I love cat eyes as you can see from my signature look, I do a toned down cat eye almost everyday.

For this look I started with concealer on my dark under eye circles and on my blemishes. after concealer I put translucent powder over top to set the concealer.
Before
Finished Eye
Now for the eye, First I started with a matte red-orange with a brown undertone in the crease.  Then I take a gold eyeshadow and sweep that across the lid. Next I take a matte white shadow and place that right under the brow and in the inner corner of the eye. I chose these colors cause they remind me of a tiger.
Now for the fun part the eye liner! with a black liquid liner, I started by drawing the outside edge of the wing so i knew how far out I wanted the wing. I took mine out to the start of my brow bone. Next I lined as close to my lash line as I could manage. I went back in and connected the tip of the wing with the lash line in a gradual arch.
Then I lined my water line (the water line is the line nearest the eye just inside the lashes) with a black eyeliner pencil.
Next I curled my lashes then apply 2-3 coats of mascara on the top lashes and one coat on my bottom lashes.
On the lips to complete the look I did a red color with a touch of white gloss in the middle to go with the wild cat theme I have going. They eat red meat right?

I'm pretty Pleased with how this look turned out. It was much better than I anticipated!
What do y'all think? Are y'all fans of the cat eye look too? Please comment below and tell me what you think!








No comments:

Post a Comment