Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 1: Signature look

Hello Lovelies! Today is day one of the 30 day make up challenge which is your signature look.

Before 
My signature look is relativity easy I start with some coverup on my zits (yeah for being a teenager...)  and on my dark under eyes circles.
finished eye

Next I add some shading to my lids in the crease I use a brown that has a slight orange undertone. Recently I've been using a cream based eyeshadow as that holds up way better in the Texas heat than powdered shadows. Then I use a translucent powered over top to set the concealer and the eyeshadow.

After that I line my eyes with a black liquid liner. It took me years to figure out the winged liner but ever since I've figured it out its been my go to liner look.

After my eyes have been lined I curl my lashes and the apply two coats of mascara to the top lashed and then one coat on the bottom lashes. I have to be careful when I apply mascara on my lower lashes cause they are deceptively long and make me look like a crazy person.
After the eyes are finished I apply a coral blush to the cheekbone sweeping towards the hairline.
Then I move onto the lips and add a burgundy-red colored lip gloss for added shine and a bit of color.

Thats not too hard right? What do y'all think? Whats your signature look? Leave your thoughts and comments below and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment